If you consider you have received spam from our domain, please check the following points:
- Our newsletters and bulletins are sent solely to subscribers
- Newsletter subscribers are either existing contacts of Sabots Libres or have opted in by active subscription
- Our newsletter service uses a double opt-in authentication. This means you not only sign up, but you must also confirm that you wish to sign up by replying to a confirmation email
- All newsletters contain a link to unsubscribe – this link points to the sabots-libres.eu domain (or for older newsletters, to mailchimp.com ). If you have received a newsletter purporting to be from Sabots Libres with an unsubscribe link to another domain, it is a scam and should be ignored
- A request to unsubscribe is activated immediately !
- Sabots Libres never shares its subscriber database
- All mail, including newsletters, that is sent from Sabots Libres is accompanied by a DKIM authentication key. This key is your (and our) guarantee that the message is authentic. For more information about DKIM, see: