Two day level 2 hoof trimming course (in French) in the beautiful Pyrenees.
Day 1. Theory
- Welcome and introduction.
- Collection of questions.
- Work terrain & the law.
- Equine physiology.
- The rules of kinetic damping.
- Interpretation of radiography & lameness.
- Post deshoeing.
- Differentiation of lameness.
- Explanation of diagnoses.
- Recap of tools used.
- Analysis of the workplace.
- Methodology and revision of safety.
- Hoof care and trimming horses.
- Pathological case studies.
- Revision of the training.
- Evaluation of the course.
The course starts at 09:00 – students may arrive on Sunday evening (there is a small supplement for an extra meal and night)
Includes 1 night, 2x lunch, 1x evening meal (Monday).
Note: this course is intended for students who have already participated in the Level 1 course.
For more information you can make use of the form below: